Germany-wide inspection of electrical equipment in accordance with DGUV V3 regulation
Elektroprüfung Guru make electrical inspections for fixed and mobile equipment according to DGUV regulation 3 in entire Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal and Scandinavia!
Audit in accordance with DGUV Vorschrift 3 (english). As responsible electrical specialist Elektroprüfung Guru counsel you with regards to electrical safety, make inspections and briefing, prepare the necessary documents and remedy defects throughout Germany.
Inspection of your electrical systems in accordance with the provisions of DGUV V3 former BGV A3 in all regions and cities of Germany at fair prices – nationwide & area-wide!
Whether in the office, in the factory, in the field office or directly on the construction site – testing service according to DGUV regulation 3 in all federal states, cities and regions of Germany at reasonable costs. You decide when your equipment testing is carried out – during or outside your business hours. Cost-effective, yet with efficiency and quality in the entire testing process. Elektroprüfung Guru will gladly submit a quotation for your device testing according to DGUV V3 or ladder testing and we will gladly participate in tenders. In addition, you can now buy your own charging station or charging pole from us.
NEW – Favourable flat rates for DGUV V3 testing in the home office – nationwide!
For electrical testing for companies operating nationwide, such as department stores, branches, subsidiaries and smaller locations, we offer fixed testing flat rates or fair individual prices. Here in particular, there are many different electrical devices and systems with which employees and customers come into contact.
Industrial Safety Regulation/Accident Prevention Regulation
The audit of mobile electrical equipment is defined in the instruction DGUV V3 from the of the German Employers´ Liability Insurance Association. These tests shall guarantee that there is no danger to the user or the surroundings of the device during proper use.
Determine here the price and the costs of your DGUV V3 and BGV A3 inspection
Online price calculation for the DGUV V3 / BGV A3 check
In accordance with DGUV Vorschrift 3 – formerly BGV A3 – all electrical equipment requiring special supervision are subject to compulsory inspections. For a professional inspection the specimens are divided into different DIN VDE areas.
Fixed electrical equipment, portable electrical equipment, stationary equipment, non-stationary equipment and electrical equipment. During the inspection, according to DGUV V3 safety first and check tests to be carried out. Prior to the commissioning of a system therefore is to ensure that all equipment meet the requirements.
E-Check inspections – Electrical inspection from the professional
The E-Check is a test seal for electrical systems and equipment. These checks can take place in private as well as in commercial and public buildings. The E-Check gives tenants and landlords the assurance that the tested electrical installation and equipment meets current safety requirements. The electrical insprections also helps protect against possible claims for damages by the insurer.
Accident prevention inspections to DGUV V3
The audit according to instructions from Elektroprüfung Guru includes especially:
- Visual inspection and assessment of electrical equipment
- Supervision of the correct erection, change and maintenance of electrical equipment
- Arrangement, implementation and supervision of the required safety measures for particular work
- Instruction and accompanying of electrically instructed people
- Operational check
- Risk assessment in accordance with §3 German Health and Safety at Work Regulations (BetrSichV)
An audit in accordance with DGUV Prescription 3 is absolutely necessary to avoid accidents that could endanger human life. A further reason for testing according to DGUV V3 is considered to be insurance protection. Similarly, the DGUV V3 – examination is a basis of the Ordinance on Industrial Safety and mandatory for operational safety.
In addition to the DGUV electrical tests, we offer other operational safety and occupational safety services throughout Germany and in many European countries – Contact us!
- Nationwide initial testing of electrical systems and equipment – testing before commissioning or after modification or repair
- Nationwide electrical testing of work from home – test models for teleworking, workplaces or teleworking from home
- Nationwide FI circuit breaker testing – Testing of life-saving FI circuit breakers
- Nationwide machinery testing – lifting platforms, power-operated gates, winches, lifting and pulling equipment, CNC machines, lathes, cranes, automatic welding machines,…
- Nationwide expert inspections – inspection from the point of view of property and fire protection, often at the request of the property protection insurance company
- Nationwide step and ladder inspections – recurring inspections of ladders and steps
- Nationwide risk assessment and safety evaluation – Inspect installations for hazards to persons and assess their safety
- Nationwide testing of e-charging stations – wallboxes, e-charging stations, electric charging stations, e-charging columns, electric charging stations
- Nationwide VEFK Responsible electrician – technical and supervisory responsibility in an electrotechnical company or part of a company
- Nationwide inspection of racking – drive-in racking, shelving, pallet racking, drive-through and flow racking, multi-storey racking, paternoster racking,…
- Nationwide testing of emergency lighting / safety lighting – Safe emergency lighting through regular testing by our inspectors
- Nationwide testing of lifting equipment – For cranes, cable winches, lifting and pulling equipment, load lifting and slinging…
- Nationwide testing of access controls – Technical testing of access control systems
Implementation of Electrical Testing of Portable Equipment According to DGUV V3 – english
Insprection in accordance with DGUV V3 – formerly BGV A3 – can be divided according to the following criteria and general conditions:
Furthermore, the visual inspection, measurements and performance tests to the characteristics of the test according to DGUV V3 belonged. Visible damage can be observed with the visual inspection, the insulation condition, and bending protection and strain relief are further tested features. Then done a basic function test. Only passing all tests, for a inspection sticker is handed over. Finally a risk assessment in accordance with §3 German Health and Safety at Work Regulations. All tests are fully documented via a database.
BGV A3 Examination Costs – Price of the DGUV V3 Examination Check – DGUV regulation 3 Prices – Flat rates for small locations, HomeOffice & Teleworkers
Elektroprüfung Guru performs on request these preventive tests. This allows us to make a significant contribution to operational reliability and provide thus for a safe use of your resources.
We inspect in Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.